Just a little warning, my music is on so turn down your speakers if you don't want it to blare in your ears!!! Thanks!!!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Wanna Talk About Me


Well since I have been working on a whole lot of me pages lately, I had to dig out my All About Me album( I think I might need to go album hunting because the one that I have now I am not feeling it) which has been a long time because until recently I haven't scrapped in a really long time and when I opened it up I saw this page!!! It reminds me of why I love scrapbooking so much!!! It is a creative outlet to tell my story the way I see it, pages upon pages of life lessons, happy moments, and even the sad ones and if ever something should happen to me, my girls will know how much I loved them and what life was and is to me!!! Well enough of my ramblings, have a great day!!! Take Care and Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment