Just a little warning, my music is on so turn down your speakers if you don't want it to blare in your ears!!! Thanks!!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Hope You Dance And Dance And Dance

F.Y.I. My video does have sound so if you want to listen to it you will have to pause my music!!!Thanks!!! :0) This is my little chica just dancing away!!! As my girls grow up I hope they look back at this and see that they are everything to me!!! Without music or dance where would we be!!! Music is a constant in my life and I hope constant in my lil girls lives!!! It's one thing that I've always turned to whether happy or sad or mad!!! Just like one quote said, it is your pulse, heartbeat, your breathing!!! I am a closet dancer!!! I put the music on, turn it up, and I dance!!! I dance with no one but I trust watching but I am hoping that my girls will dance with everyone watching!!! Don't get me wrong sometimes I still get up and dance openly but not as loose as I would at home!!! It's funny sometimes you catch Illonya at the right time doing her thing and she gets embarassed quite easily, almost to the point of tears and anger because you caught her and I'm trying to instill that it's okay to dance, to sing, to be all that she is because we are nothing short of proud of her!!! Life is one big dance and I hope my girls dance through theirs as if no one was watching yet with everyone watching!!! Big things for my little girls, I'm just a Mom who wants big things for her little girls!!! Now go turn your music up and dance!!! Take care!!!

"We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams."

"A child sings before it speaks, dances almost before it walks. Music is in our hearts from the beginning." ~Pamela Brown

"To touch, to move, to inspire. This is the true gift of dance." -Aubrey Lynch

Dance is a little insanity that does us all a lot of good." -Edward Demby

Learning to walk set you free. Learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all: to express with your whole self the person you are. -Melissa Hayden

"Dancers are instruments, like a piano the choreographer plays." ~George Balanchine

Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It's the rhythm of your life. It's the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy." ~Jaques D'ambroise

"Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another." ~anonymous

The dance is a poem of which each movement is a word. ~Mata Hari

To watch us dance is to hear our hearts speak. ~Hopi Indian Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment