Just a little warning, my music is on so turn down your speakers if you don't want it to blare in your ears!!! Thanks!!!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Rainbow Connection


Okay so we had a few little thunderstorms here, not like the ones in Atlanta but hey I'm not complaining any thunderstorm will do!!! I love thunderstorms!!! They are quite awe inspiring!!! God's personal little light show!!! I love listening to the rumbles!!! There is just something about laying in bed, listening to the rumbles, and watching the light show that is quite soothing!!! And getting the giggles when my little LJ says "Oh I hungry" after every little rumble, thinking it's her little tummy growling!!! It's quite cute!!! Tonight the sun came out in the mist of the rain and I caught some pictures of the rainbow!!! I am not much of a church goer!!! I was when I was younger!!! However I am a very spiritual woman and have a very strong faith in God, I lost it once when I was going through my miscarriages as I was struggling and feeling very lost and alone!!! To lose sight of God for a split second was heartbreaking because He is such a constant in my life!!! SO I quickily turned back, fully realizing that it wasn't all up to me, to put my trust in Him, sort of hand it all over to him and take one step, one day at a time!!! I sort of adopted the whatever gets me to and through the next phase attitude and focused on getting through all of the small hurdles to get me to my biggest dream come true!!! She was born May 2007 and her sister October 2008!!! They are the loves of my life!!! So enough of my ramblings, tonight through the storm I saw the rainbow much like I have in the past, only tonight was literally and I got some pictures and thought I would place them here!!! A rainbow a symbol of God's promise, that no matter how much you mess up, how much you may lose faith, He loves you and is fighting in your corner!!! Take care!!! Oh an I thought I would post a few rainbow quotes, as I had to find some since I am a scrapper!!! Here you go:
The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.John Vance Cheney

The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work.

In order to have friendship you must look past the color to the soul, because within the soul lies a rainbow of many colors.

May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.Irish Blessings quotes

Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.
Dream is a Wish in Your Heart

Paint a rainbow inside of you, paint a rainbow, let your smile shine through. When it's cold and gray, push the clouds away, paint a rainbow in your heart.

The only way to see a rainbow is to look through the rain.

My heart leaps up when I beholdA rainbow in the sky.” William Wordsworth
~ God's glowing covenant. ~ Hosea Ballou

~ God's illumined promise. ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

No comments:

Post a Comment