Just a little warning, my music is on so turn down your speakers if you don't want it to blare in your ears!!! Thanks!!!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm going to try it!!! Blogging that is!!!

Well this is my first post and I'm really new at this but I thought I would try it, mainly for a place to keep all my links to the neat stuff I find on the internet!!! My favorites list is quite very long!!! I love all things crafty, all things creative, and all things fun!!! I have a two year old and a nine month old and as they get older I want to be able to create and have fun with them!!! Not that I'm not having a blast with them now!!! They are my greatest joys!!! So I have decided to take up space here, to claim my spot sort of speak!!! I don't know how often I will get to add to this blog as I mentioned a 2 year old ( who is a very active little girl I might say) and a 9 month old who is well on her way to becoming much like her older sister!!! Mainly this is a place for me and them but I don't mind if you want to come along for the ride and maybe just maybe find something creative, crafty and fun along the way!!! Take care and Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment